Monday, September 20, 2010

Starting Out The Week....

Happy Monday and the start of another week! All my preparing yesterday has already paid off, I feel much more organized than I did last week! In addition, last night's dinner started me off on the right foot and got me fueled for the week ahead. Last night I used KERF's Tomato Sauce recipe and added a few additions. However, I did not add the sherry (I did not have any in the house), but I did add a few extra red peppers, some chicken sausage and extra sun dried tomatoes. I allowed the tomatoes to simmer for an hour and then another hour when the additional ingredients were added. I used whole wheat linguine as a base for the sauce. I also roasted some asparagus with EVOO, salt, parmesan cheese and pepper.


It was GREAT! This morning I woke up still full, but not too full for breakfast. I had a bowl of blueberry Chobani yogurt with maple frosted shredded wheat cereal and a banana.


I swear there was yogurt under there.


Internship went well today and included a long meeting to distribute the "coaching" cases and a yummy lunch!

1/2 Turkey, Munster Cheese, Romain Lettuce and Red Pepper Spread Sandwich, Apple, Carrots and Pirates Booty
After work I went to the gym and did an easy 30 minutes on the elliptical followed by 2 sets of 12 repetitions of various upper and lower body exercises. I am currently eating peppers and eggs (2 organic eggs, 1 red pepper, 1/2 yellow pepper, low fat moz cheese) with a slice of toast (with PB, of course!), while I get ready for my internship class. Hope you are having a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment