Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rain and Repeat


Hello! It has been one rainy week here in Boston! It is kinda getting to me, I NEED some SUN!!! I hope that tomorrow will be nicer, especially since I am going to do my last run before the half on Sunday. I am getting kinda nervous, but I am trying not to think about it till Sunday. Whatever happens, happens. I have put in all training and work. I just have to see how it goes.....

Positive thinking, positive thinking (I am just going to keep say that)!!

Anyways, this morning I woke up to RAIN (OK I will stop complaining). I had a delicious bowl of vanilla Chobani yogurt with 3/4 of one these guys:


and a banana.


Then it was off to work I went. Today was not real productive (I will blame it on the rain). However, I did manage to eat a yummy lunch. I had a "Cobb" inspired salad with ham, Munster cheese, lettuce, spinach, carrots, cucumber and green pepper. On the side I had a small bag of "Food Should Taste Good" multigrain chips and an apple. I was SO full from this lunch, why is a salad so much more filling than a sandwich with the same ingredients? Hmmm, extra fiber?

Once home I had a quick snack and headed out to my favorite class: Total Body Conditioning. LOVE THIS CLASS!! It was a full hour of pumping iron, I feel very strong for my race!

For dinner Evan and I combined left over beans and ground beef from last Thursday's tacos and the chili from Sunday's dinner and did a Chili repeat with corn bread.



It was just as good the second time around if not better! I used to never like leftovers, now I LOVE them! Maybe because we are getting better at cooking......

Have a great Wednesday! Let's hope for sun tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

  1. There's something about leftovers that you've made that are just so much more appealing than other leftovers. When I was little, I hated them. Now, I just love them!

    ReplyDelete