Monday, December 27, 2010

A Merry Engagement!

Hello, hello! For those of you who celebrate Christmas, I hope you all had a Merry one! I had the best Christmas EVER!!! Evan and I got Engaged!


Evan surprised me Christmas morning with a beautiful ring and flowers and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him!

Evan and I met 6 years ago (almost to the date) and had our first date on January 15th, 2005! We have had an incredible 6 years together and I could not be happier to know that I will be spending the rest of my life with such an amazing person!!














Now off to plan a wedding!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Omgggg girl, CONGRATS!!! Show us the bling! Haha! I can't wait to hear about all the wedding details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady, OMG, I die! Congratulations! I was practically wriggling at work when I read this - I am so happy for you both! What wonderful news for a Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...you two...adorable...so happy for you both (it's about time Evan)

    ReplyDelete