Thursday, February 17, 2011

In Response to....

WOW what a day! It was 50 degrees here in Boston, crazy. It was a beautiful spring day! And what better on a beautiful day than go for a run! I ran with the DreamFar team on the streets of Brookline and Boston. We ended up doing 7 miles in 62 minutes. It was one of my favorite runs this winter (probably because it was most like spring). The weather was great, snow was melting and I felt good! Today had me looking forward to spring. Plus tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer! Do I hear another day of running calling my name....

A few bloggers have started this Q&A session, Tenaciously Yours graciously asked to hear from me. I decided to do half the questions tonight and the other half on my next post. Here they are:

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
My idea of perfect happiness is feeling successful in what you do, being with the ones you love and drinking great wine and eating good food!


What is your greatest fear?
Failure and being lonely


Which figures do you most identify with?
Claire on Modern Family because I like to be in control, try to be perfect, but it doesn't always work out as planned. I also have a lot of people in my life who can help me laugh about it!


What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Being Type-A.  While it is very useful sometimes, other times I wish I could be more spontaneous.  


What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Acting like they are better than you and being rude.


What do you most value in your friends?
Honesty and loyalty


What words or phrases do you most overuse?
Like, Incredible


What is your favorite journey?
Going to San Francisco this weekend ; )


What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Forgiveness


What is your favorite occupation?
Not sure, still trying to decide......


What do you dislike most about your appearance?
My nose! I have hated it since I could look in the mirror!!!


What is your greatest regret?
That I never went on a semester abroad in college


What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Evan!!!


To be continued......


In other news, Evan and Laura sent me this article.


What do you guys think? 


I am a little nervous because I don't think I can make those new cut offs. Looks like a charity it is, maybe run in 2012?!?!


Off to relax, but before I leave here's a pic of my yummy dinner: Old Bay chicken with couscous and broccoli 





Happy almost Friday!

1 comment:

  1. 1. The new cutoffs are insane. At the rate we're going, Boston could be a possibility for me when I'm like...40. Hahahaha.

    2. That was a beastly mess of questions - no? I so agree about the Type-A thing. I love having spontaneous friends but quite honestly, I really suck at it.

    3. Have a great weekend in SF!

    ReplyDelete