Sunday, May 1, 2011

Taking a Break....

Hello everyone! It has been a few weeks since I last posted. I have been dealing with a few things, so I have been a little unavailable. I will be back soon and I can assure you that I am still enjoying all your blogs.

I also have been doing a little running and today has been the first day it felt great! I will update everyone on how I have handled this injury soon. But I was able to run 6.2 miles (slowly) pain free!

 Hope everyone is doing well. And I leave you with some pictures of a fun pizza competition I went to last night at a friend's house! (Ours sadly didn't cook properly, so it was a little wet. But still good!)
Pizza 1 (Our pizza): Red sauce, Mushroom mix, Rosemary, green onion, Fontina cheese, Parsley

Pizza #2: Blue cheese and dates
Pizza #3(My favorite of the night!!!): Prosciutto, goat cheese, olive tapenade, red sauce, and shredded cheese, Rosemary


Our Hosts
Pizza #4: Shrimp, Secrete sauce, mozzarella cheese, spices











5 comments:

  1. Looks delish! I'm glad you're feeling better! If you are interested, come to the next ACS Pub run this Thursday at 6:30 starting and ending at The Point! It would be great to see you & squeeze in a run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady - I AM SO GLAD that you're able to run again. That's a serious blessing. Definitely take as much time as you need to focus on you - we'll all be waiting here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you were able to run! Sounds like you listened to your body pretty well! (ps i LOVE making home made pizza!) mmm

    ReplyDelete